Members and membership
At present the managing board of the Union is comprised of
- 3 delegates from The Czech-Moravian Psychologists Society,
- 2 delegates from The Czech Work and Organisational Psychologists Associations,
- 2 delegates from The School Psychologists Association,
- 1 delegate from The Transport Psychologists Association,
- 1 delegate from The Sports Psychologists Association,
- 1 delegate from Association of Private Consultants in Education respectively.
Market Psychologists Association and the Association of Military Psychologists have suspended their activities. The Union invites The Association of counseling psychologists CR, The Forensic Psychologists Association, The Marital and Family Counselling Association and The Clinical Psychologists Association to its meetings as well.
In 1999 The Union became a regular member of European Federation of Psychologists Associations (EFPA) and adopted the Ethical Code of the EFPA.